Upload… Scroll… Double-tap… Scroll… Check likes… Scroll… Scroll… Double-tap… New followers… Scroll…. Sound familiar? If you are an Instagrammer, then it probably does. Instagram is the one-stop-shop for all of your social media needs, but with it comes some all-too-common moments. Scroll down, and see which of these Instagrammy sentiments you relate to.
1. Will it fit in to a square?
2. What filter should I use?
3. What should my caption say?
4. I’ll just crop it out.
5. Why is no one ‘liking’ my picture!?
6. I’m flooding the feed right now, and I don’t even care.
7. I need to edit the lighting.
8. I just keep my camera on square, so it will fit in to my instagram easier.
9. Hashtag game on point!
10. I am not sharing this one to Facebook.
11. What emoji should I use?
12. I am so using this for a TBT.
13. #Nofilter — Just kidding.
14. Wait! Don’t touch my food, I need to take a picture.
15. Am I using too many hashtags?
16. How do I get on the ‘popular’ page?
17. I should’ve posted during peak hours!
18. How do I edit my location?
19. What should we name this location?
20. What should our hash tag be?
Did I leave some good ones out? Comment below with your best and funniest Instagram moments.